RE: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.2pre2 on cygwin

From: Parker, Ron
Subject: RE: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.2pre2 on cygwin
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:26:24 -0600

> From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden

> I think I found the problem. There are some places where
> vu_stat() is called on a to-be-created directory, where pathcompress
> does not work, since the intermediate directories do not exist.

I haven't had time to walk back through the tutorial yet, but some basic
tests lead me to believe this is working.  However, the second 1.2pre2
version you put up seems to break fetching files via HTTP.  I get the
following error:

~/src/cscvs$ tla update
webdav error: 404 Not Found

If I switch back to the previous one, I do not encounter this problem.