[Gnu-arch-users] List archive downloads broken

From: Nathan Howell
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:45:29 -0800

Well, I've just started experimenting with Arch, and I like it so far.
I'm sure I'll have more interesting questions for the list soon. ;-)

For now though, I can see that there is a lot of valuable information in
the list archives. However, reading it all with a web browser is just
plain inconvenient. I'd like to download the mbox files, but the links
are broken, or the files are missing. Is there anyone on the list who
can fix this? Thanks,

Nathan