[Gnu-arch-users] tla tab completion for GNU/Emacs

From: Jeremy Shaw
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla tab completion for GNU/Emacs
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:21:38 -0800

Come and get it:

tla grab http://www.n-heptane.com/grabs/pcmpl-tla--main

This is an alpha release of tab completion support for tla in
emacs. There is still a bunch of work to do, but the completions are
already very useful.

So far I have only tested with tla 1.1 and emacs 21.3.1 on Debian. For
more information on what is supported/non-supported, and information
on how to use the code, check the comments in the .el file.

This is my first venture into elisp (aside from maintaining my .emacs
file), so if you have suggestions or comments, feel free to send them
my way. I hope to submit the code for inclusion into GNU/Emacs when is
it more complete, so if you see any style violations, that would be
especially useful.

Jeremy Shaw.

ps. Initially I intended to reuse the .tla-commands file from the bash
completion code, but this turned out to be more work and less portable
than not using it -- so all you need is the .el file and tla.