[Gnu-arch-users] libraries / cacherevs

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] libraries / cacherevs
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:53:32 +0100

This item falls into the "What would tla do?" category ;-)

I just wanted to check out the moinmoin archive, and since its unsigned
I got messages about everything tla was looking for in my library.
Now, moin has 250 patches in the current branch. tla went all the way
back through 2 branches to find that nothing about that was in my
library, only to then find that the archive had a cacherev at patch-194.

I don't know what would have happened if I had had patch-10 in my
library, would tla have patched from patch-10 or from the cacherev at
patch-194? In any case, I'm interested in what it would have done
a) plain tla
b) the changes with reverse-building etc

because I really think it should use patch-194 :-)

johannes
--
http://www.sipsolutions.de/
Key-ID: 9AB78CA5 Johannes Martin Berg <address@hidden>