[Gnu-arch-users] Re: cscvs canonical tree?

From: John Goerzen
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: cscvs canonical tree?
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:17:28 +0000 (UTC)

On 2004-02-26, Charles Duffy <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 10:24, John Goerzen wrote:
>> Whose cscvs tree could I expect to find with the latest, greatest, and
>> most stable cscvs?
>
> "Latest and greatest" bounces between me and Robert. His cscvs is
> available at: address@hidden/cscvs--experimental--1.0

Checked out your tree and am having weird errors from cache -b.  Here's
my session:

export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/modcaml co ocamldbi
$ cscvs cache -b
cvs [log aborted]: received broken pipe signal
Set remote repository location to /cvsroot/modcaml/ocamldbi
New changeset: no previous commit by author 'rwmj'
A MAIN/1: .cvsignore    [1.1]
A MAIN/1: .depend       [1.1]
A MAIN/1: AUTHORS       [1.1]
A MAIN/1: COPYING.LIB   [1.1]
... snip ...
New changeset: commit message differs
U MAIN/6: Makefile +6-5 [1.3]
New changeset: commit message differs
U MAIN/7: debian/changelog +1-1 [1.3]
U MAIN/7: debian/rules +2-2     [1.2]
python: src/pager.c:1168: syncJournal: Assertion `!pPager->noSync'
failed.
Aborted

Hints?

-- John