Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Default tagging method

From: Sylvain Defresne
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Default tagging method
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 01:23:29 +0100

Hello,

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 22:58, John F Meinel Jr wrote:
> Is there a way to change the default tagging method, so that when you
> type tla init-tree it uses tagline instead explicit?
> I realize explicit is the default because it behaves closer to CVS, but
> since tagline is the preferred method, it would be nice if there was a
> way to make it the default.

I've done a little modification to the init-tree command allowing user
to choose which the tagging method by using one of --implicit,
--explicit, --names or --tagline option. It is available here:

archive:  address@hidden
location: http://kamisama.free.fr/{archives}/address@hidden
patch:    tla--init-tree--1.2

GPG key is here: http://kamisama.free.fr/address@hidden
--
keiichi                                        <address@hidden>
1024D/A036DDB1 6AB9 B65F 7C44 819F DD42  62D2 A093 2840 A036 DDB1