[Gnu-arch-users] Arch Benchmarking (Technical Writing style, not for Pe

From: Kevin Dwyer
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Arch Benchmarking (Technical Writing style, not for Performance)
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:15:03 -0500

Hello GNU Arch users,

My name is Kevin Dwyer. I work on a number of OSS projects and am currently considering switching off of CVS for some of them. I'm writing an analytical report to show the reasons why we should or should not move to a new system. So, I would like the opportunity to benchmark some of the experiences of real GNU Arch users.

The benchmarking simply entails a few questions designed to garner the kind of information I'm looking to include, such as pitfalls and successes regarding a switch from CVS to GNU Arch.

If any of you would like to participate in my study, I would like to hear from you. Please respond to me off-list, so that the list doesn't get filled with noise. I'll supply a short questionnaire and you can fill in the responses.

Thanks for your time.

--
- kpd