[Gnu-arch-users] tla on nfs only

From: Anders Rune Jensen
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla on nfs only
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:21:38 +0100

Hi all

I use tla in an enviroment where my homedir and my project directory is
nfs mounted. My archive is in the project directory and my checkout
resides in my homedir. When I log in each day I get an error in +
+pristine-trees/ which is described here:

http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/NfsWorkplaces

The problem is that the only non-nfs place I have access to is /tmp. I
could maybe make a symlink from the ++pristine-trees directory to
something in /tmp but maybe there is a better solution?

Thank you for your time.

--
Anders Rune Jensen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~arj/

PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/62C2D7F0 @ pgp.mit.edu
Fingerprint: 6A03 907E 92E1 47EB 4EAB  76B6 068A ACD1 62C2 D7F0