Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla configurations and recursive commands.

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla configurations and recursive commands.
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 19:56:13 -0400

On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 06:27:48PM -0400, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> (I haven't.  Robert says it's a better way to handle configs, but I'm
> not really into configs in the first place.)

Yeah, Tom & Robert are constantly singing their praises, but they still seem
damn clunky to me (the basic idea is very elegant though...).  I'm not sure
if it's configs in general, or just Tom's traditional style of using them
that's the turn-off though (with the extra "overlayer" just for configs,
etc).

-Miles
--
"Though they may have different meanings, the cries of 'Yeeeee-haw!' and
 'Allahu akbar!' are, in spirit, not actually all that different."