[Gnu-arch-users] ANNOUNCE: arch-pqm 0.5

From: Colin Walters
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] ANNOUNCE: arch-pqm 0.5
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 20:44:35 -0400

Hi,

I'm happy to release arch-pqm 0.5 after a long hiatus.  This release
merges a lot of work by Walter Landry, and (I assume) supports ArX well
in addition to tla.

First, download location:
http://web.verbum.org/arch-pqm/download

Information web page:
http://web.verbum.org/arch-pqm

Now, the detailed changes:

From Walter Landry:
    * Added a do_whereis_archive command since ArX now uses "archives -l"
    * Updated the syntax for do_star_merge, do_archive_cache,
      do_archive_uncache, do_create_branch, and do_create_version for
      the new ArX syntax.
    * Changed the way that it detects whether arch works, since ArX uses
      "--help" instead of "help"
    * Updated the autodetection of ArX
    * Added a "my-id" command
    * The aforementioned tabbing depth fix.  This involved a few new
      variables (star_match, tag_match, etc.)

From Andreas Rottman:
    * Support automake 1.8
    * Handle symlinks in rm_rf

From me:

    * Bugfixes for above
    * (totally undocumented) support for sending regular GNU patches

Enjoy!