Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST] fix changes with limits

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST] fix changes with limits
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 16:37:01 +0300

On Mon, 31 May 2004 16:29:44 +0300
Jani Monoses <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Jani Monoses wrote:
> > > http://sourcecontrol.net/~jmonoses/arch/address@hidden
> >
> > This archive is unusable because it lacks .listing files.
> >

> I thought sourcecontrol.net had webdav and those were unnecessary.
> I did an archive-fixup -A address@hidden
> should that do it?

I suppose it does not since I can't see http-blows over the web interface.
I did an archive-ficup of the local archive then did an archive-mirror but
still does not seem to be ok.

I am puzzled by all this. I see Miles' archive has the listing files while
jblack's does not.I have mirrored them both from sourcecontrol.net

Jani