Re: [Xtla-el-dev] Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla commands for daily use

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Xtla-el-dev] Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla commands for daily use
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:46:01 +0200

Hi,

Masatake YAMATO <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, I'm a co-developer of xtla.
>
>> Maybe it's just me, but here (emacs 21.3.50.8, latest xtla patch) the
>> function that asks for an archive location, category, branch, version
>> (e.g. when you run tla-start-project) does not work: it asks for the
>> archive,
> Something wrong...Could you tell me the prompt? So I can do grep xtla-*.el.
>
> The first prompt xtla developers expect
>
>  Directory containing files to import:

Sorry, this is, actually, the first prompt i get. When i choose the
directory, the prompt changes to

Version:

If i type <TAB> at this prompt, i get the list of registered archives
(my understanding is that the prompt should be asking for an archive,
not a version). And then, no matter what i type at this prompt, emacs
continues with the same prompt. For instance, if i type address@hidden, the
next prompt, after hitting <RET>, is

Version: address@hidden

and i can only exit the prompt with C-g, whereupon a *tla-error*
buffer with the contents:

init-tree: invalid version name ()

pops up.

jao
--
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend: and inside a dog,
it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx