Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Tom Lord and Arch is now slashdotted

From: Alexey N. Solofnenko
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Tom Lord and Arch is now slashdotted
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:26:33 -0700

I just read some messages - people do not understand the importance of branches. After working with ClearCase (sorry - still no working arch on Windows) I cannot even look on CVS or Subversion. Arch with PQM is exactly what is needed for distributed development. I hope it will eventually work on Windows.

- Alexey.

Zenaan Harkness wrote:

The interview itself is here, and already has one comment about
someone's problematic experience, which sounds to me like it
should have an easy fix - in fact I've never had the problem he
is speaking of.

Perhaps someone can go and answer with a "this is the simple
fix".

http://osdir.com/Article1687.phtml

And the slashdot article for those who want to dive in to
respond to questions:

http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/09/24/1926208&tid=156&tid=8

fyi
zen