[Gnu-arch-users] ssh.com with tla

From: Deliverable Mail
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] ssh.com with tla
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:24:48 -0500

In addition to plink, I found that ssh.com's ssh2 works with
ssh-agent2 on MSFU.  One can convert an ssh2 public key to openssh
format and enable seamless logins.  Both ssh2 and sftp2 work fine this
way for me under MSFU with ssh-agent2, talking to my linux boxes.

I adjusted tla's options just as for plink, except for -2, which ssh2
doesn't have -- I give it -x -a -s sftp.  However, then tla asks me
for password, which it can't recognize.  Anyone has experiences making
tla work with ssh2 and its ssh-agent2?

Cheers,
Alexy