[Gnu-arch-users] Deleting dead-branch revisions

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Deleting dead-branch revisions
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:22:46 +0100

Say that I accidentally tagged the wrong revision of a project and that
I now wanted to remove that tagged version from my archive.  It seems
that a simple rm -r $ARCHIVE/$PROJECT; rm -r $REVLIBS/$ARCHIVE/$PROJECT
should do the trick, or am I missing something?  Please don't argue with
the change in history here.  The tagged version is null, no changes have
been done to it and I just want to remove a mistake.  I just want to
know if what I did was safe (I actually used mv instead of rm -r, just
to be on the safe side).

Thank you,
        nikolai

::: page: minimalistic.org   :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::