Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Changelog after merges

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Changelog after merges
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:28:55 +0100

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 15:48 +0300, Попков Александр wrote:
> Hello GNU ARCH users!
>
> Tell me please how I can see detailed changelog after use
> 'tla tag' command?
>
> Changelog show only one log message (about tagging),
> which command I must use for see all changes of continuous
> project from begin import?

You cannot directly.

changelog only prints the log for a single version. You can specify the
version as an argument to the changelog command.

A way of doing what you want would be using "tla ancestry" with a "sed"
and a "uniq" to get the sequence of versions in the ancestry, then pipe
that to "xargs -n1 tla changelog --untagged".

--
                                                            -- ddaa