Re: [Gnu-arch-users] centralized mail commit hook

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] centralized mail commit hook
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:54:11 -0800 (PST)

The rather esoteric and (perhaps) underappreciated `archive-snapshot'
command may be helpful to you.  It was designed to be used in combination
with the standard utility `make(1)'.

-t

   From: Matthieu Moy <address@hidden>

   I'd like to set up a centralized mail-sending hook: I commit from
   several different archives, and I'd like to have a cron job
   keeping track of which mail has been sent, and periodically checking
   for revision for which a mail hasn't been sent. In brief, I want to
   simulate centralized revision control server-side hook.

   Has anyone written such a script already?