[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla suggestions

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla suggestions
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 00:16:12 +0200

John A Meinel <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm trying to get access to your repository, but when I try to go to the
> page directly, it asks me for a username & password. I assume the
> username is "moy" but a blank password doesn't work.

My mistake. The URL of my mirror is

   https://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/arch/public

The other one is my private repository, and no, I won't give you the
password ;-)

> Is the commit-revlib branch up-to-date? I only see 1 patch.

$ baz logs -sf

address@hidden/bazaar--commit-revlib--1.5--base-0
    tag of address@hidden/bazaar--devo--1.5--patch-13
address@hidden/bazaar--commit-revlib--1.5--patch-1
    [Draft] create a revlib entry on commit
address@hidden/bazaar--commit-revlib--1.5--patch-2
    Code cleanup. Should work well now
address@hidden/bazaar--commit-revlib--1.5--patch-3
    Don't create the entry if no revlib is found

--
Matthieu