[Gnu-arch-users] baz diff: progress dots Vs list of modified files.

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] baz diff: progress dots Vs list of modified files.
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:40:11 +0200

Hi all,

baz users probably noticed it: "baz diff" outputs progress dots where
"tla changes --diffs" shows a list of modified files, at the beginning
of the diff.

Many people, including me, actually liked this list of modified files,
and Robert Collins said this removal was not intentional. Actually, it
was: This was done in
address@hidden/bazaar--devo--1.1--patch-108, by James
Blackwell, which says explicitely "inventory gone from diff".

In address@hidden/bazaar--devo--1.5--patch-10, I restore
the old behavior. Since I'm reverting an intentional change, I'd like
some more opinion before merging this in the main archive (James, in
particular, what do you think about it?).

Thanks,

--
Matthieu