Re: [Gnu-arch-users] the way forward

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] the way forward
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:26:28 -0700

On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 12:59 +1200, Martin Langhoff wrote:

> Few people will employ with someone (as contractor or permanent) who
> makes an opening statement of how they've been wronged by the previous
> employer.

I prefer opportunities closer to ownership and partnership than
employment but, to a degree, that's just semantics.   The thing
is, that I have been and have openly reported being wronged
by former employers is (a) a matter of long established public
record;  (b) an unsurprising outcome when one considers my
position as a 1.5-generation free software hacker.  There's
no point in *hiding* it.   There's no point in being submissive
about it.  It matters, and as I've been trying to get across,
it matters far beyond just me.

I have perfectly good manners.  I just happen to be quite frank.\
If Master doesn't like that, he can go fuck himself.