[Gnu-arch-users] the coolest thing in decades

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] the coolest thing in decades
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:37:56 -0800

    This is a call to raise a few $10K in donations based
    on the sheer beauty of what I'm working on.  If you are
    in a position to risk donating several hundred or a couple
    of thousand dollars for the possibility of "greening the
    commons", please consider donating.  I strongly encourage
    such potential patrons to seek the advice of trusted experts
    in functional programming.

I would like to call your attention to a _stunningly beautiful_
hack-in-progress and ask for your (financial) help to complete it.

(For those seeing this on gnu-arch-users, I can explain why
this is arch-relevant in followups.)

The overarching goal is described at:

  http://www.seyza.com/the-party

and the latest work at:

  http://www.seyza.com/the-vm

a code snapshot (and, I assure you, the code under
`webix-vm/' is quite lovely reading, even though it
is in "pre-alpha state") is at

  http://www.seyza.com/the-vm/src20051127.tar.gz

I'm in the middle of something _really really cool_
yet stupidly broke.   Please help.  (address@hidden
is my paypal address.)