Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch on Savannah

From: Mikhael Goikhman
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch on Savannah
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 16:21:27 +0000

On 10 Dec 2005 08:18:03 +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

> Great! Just one thing, I tried to get the script / setup that does the
> email notification, but couldn't find it. Would you be so kind as to
> share that?  Thanks in advance. I'm very curious how you do that.

It is really nice that Savannah will have an automatic email notification
for the arch-hosted projects (this is done by patching sshd, it seems).

However, if one has a shell somewhere with tla binary, he does not
really need to depend on this. It is possible to setup tracking of any
registered archive (or individual branches) with your own notification
action per branch. All flexibility in a few commands, as demonstrated in:

  http://migo.sixbit.org/software/axp/examples/triggers/

Regards,
Mikhael.