Re: [Gnu-arch-users] the AUTHORS file

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] the AUTHORS file
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:19:25 +0100

On Sun, 2005-12-11 at 11:54 -0800, Andy Tai wrote:
> Hi, I am trying to make a list of all people who have contributed code to tla
> and to put their
> names in the AUTHORS file.  If you have contributed code and your name does
> not appear in the
> list, please let me know.
>
> The current list:
[...]
> David Allouche <address@hidden>

Thanks for the credit, but I do not remember ever contributing code to
TLA itself.

My most significant contribution was pyarch, which is a completely
separate code base. Then there's also all the kibitzing done over the
years, and participation to increasing the noise on the internet.

http://www.dasbistro.com/~sam/mail/wheres-tom-lords-pony

I guess that this credit is related to the puzzling message I received
from the FSF copyright clerk I few days ago...

--
                                                            -- ddaa