Re: [Gnu-arch-users] revision library pruning

From: Tim Gokcen
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] revision library pruning
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:27:09 -0500

In that case someone with good knowledge of tla should take a good look at some of the scripts in tla-tools. tla-prune-revlib, at least in the debian version 2005.0.patch.26-1 that I have, uses a straight-out rm -rf on the revlib folders, something I would guess is a little dangerous if a copy of tla is presently using that revlib for a changes operation. It would be safer to first mv the revlib folder to a dummy name (like ,,deleteme) before performing the rm -rf, no?

Andy Tai wrote:
Yes, that would be a great idea in increasing tla's usability. I will look into this; a contrib directory would be a place to include tla-tools.