[Gnu-arch-users] [FOSDEM Substitute commentary], re asuffield

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [FOSDEM Substitute commentary], re asuffield
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:52:40 -0800

Sorry, as usual, for top-posting.  My only excuse is that I use
fedora out of the box.

Asuffield is very smart re anticipating my direction, mostly.  I'm
going to aim for the original contribution of usefully fuzzing things
up a bit more.  I also have this weird idea about atemporal hypertexts
(e.g., author's permitted to post into the past and readers never
permitted anything but an approximation) -- we'll get there.

Thank you Andrew.  It'll be nice, I, suspect, to meet you for real
some day.

Meanwhile -- I've been (and still am but not for much longer) taking
some days off from the next essay.   I need to shift voice a bit --
it's f'n tricky writing, imo.