[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Running awiki on Solaris (was: tla 1.3.3 bugfixes)

From: Ulrich Pfeifer
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Running awiki on Solaris (was: tla 1.3.3 bugfixes)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:31:15 +0100

Hello Andy,

I have not seen this posting in the mailing list, so I do send the
"fix" directly to you.  Applying the attached patch seems to avoid the
bus error on Solaris.

Ulrich Pfeifer

    up> Hello,
    up> has anyone run awiki successfully on Solaris?  I spend two days and
    up> used different compilers and patches without any luck.  This is all I
    up> get:

    up>  | % tla-1.3.3/src/build/awiki/awiki/awiki index.txt
    up>  | zsh: 15137 bus error  tla-1.3.3/src/build/awiki/awiki/awiki index.txt

    up> Peeking in with gdb reveals that the problem is in identifier-table.
    up> It does seem to contain unaligned pointers quickly.

    up> I did some random poking without much luck.  Any suggestions?

    up> Ulrich Pfeifer