[Gnu-arch-users] Fwd: Arch

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Fwd: Arch
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:40:46 -0700

I received the following email.  I think this is Spanish.  I don't know Spanish, so I hope someone can translate the following message... thanks!

(I do see some words I can guess: queria (query?), Windows, Linux, solo (only?), por (for?), information, so I have some rough idea what the question is about.  But I don't know how to answer it in Spanish...)