Re: [Gnu-arch-users] libneon2X

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] libneon2X
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:30:33 -0700

Yes, I have a high interest in switching to libneon 0.26.  WebDav is
an important feature that is kind of disabled now simply due to
licensing matters...

I may try to work on it in time, if no patches come forward first...
(I have not looked at libneon 0.26 to get a feeling of how much work
this involves)