[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Fedora package and more

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Fedora package and more
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 12:31:06 +0900

Thomas Lord <address@hidden> writes:
> You can find some projects by googling for "arch repository"
> (with quotes around it).   I'm not sure which of those are
> currently active and which are not.

Unfortunately the largest public arch repository site (that I know of)
"mirror.sourcecontro.net" is now defunct, as Canonical didn't want to
keep maintaining it (and had actually stopped quite a while ago).

You can find some publicly accessible arch repositories on
arch.sv.gnu.org though.

-miles
--
If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.  [George Carlin]