[Gnu-arch-users] future strangeness

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] future strangeness
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 21:58:49 -0800

Lately, continuing some of the threads that started back in the
revc days, I've been working on a distributed, decentralized
operating system.   My system exists in purely web-oriented
world in the sense that, for example, all data is either XML
or mime attachments.   The idea is that instead of building
web applications on LAMP stacks, we can build them more
portably and more flexibly on this new kind of platform.

I took special care to build in to the foundation of this
system a mechanism for building distributed, decentralized
revision control into all or any applications, rather than just
the editing of source code.

So, if you are interested in that sort of thing, please
check out my web site (dasht-exp-1a.com -- the material
about XQVM).  There is commercial content on that site
but the reading material can be viewed for free and the
source that's been released is GPLv3 (and accessible gratis).