Apologies for Drew Adams misposts

From: Mark H. Weaver
Subject: Apologies for Drew Adams misposts
Date: 17 Jan 2001 16:58:25 -0500

I've been forwarding Drew Adams' recent posts for him, to avoid an
annoying disclaimer that his mail provider adds to outgoing messages.

I just screwed up and caused several empty messages to be sent to this
list.  Fortunately usenet seems to have rejected the empty messages.

I apologize, and will be more careful in the future.  Flames should go
to me, not to him.

        Mark