ADV:Membermail Daniel Leuenberger `SECRET LOLITAS ARCHIVE`

From: Daniel
Subject: ADV:Membermail Daniel Leuenberger `SECRET LOLITAS ARCHIVE`
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 03:56:18 -0700

Welcome to SECRET LOLITAS ARCHIVE !
http://Lolita.fuckedvideo.com

You have seen a lot of "lolita" sites?
Tons of consoles, low speed connection, small and blurry photos. Right?
Want to see real Lolitas site?
http://Lolita.fuckedvideo.com  site amoung others.
We all know that only pay sites can give you
high speed connection and there is no annoying advertising.
http://Lolita.fuckedvideo.com is a one of the best pay site
with the highest service. Huge collections of
Hiqh Quality uncensored photos. Weekly updates.
Try it now!

http://Lolita.fuckedvideo.com

Yours faithfully, Daniel Leuenberger

This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill section 301. Per
Section 301,
Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618 and is not intended for residents in the
State of WA, NV, CA & VA. If you have received this mailing in error, or do not
wish to receive
any further mailings pertaining to this topic, visit  http://www.Autoremove.com
Do Not hit the reply button, your address will not be  deleted.
We respect all removal requests. This message was sent by WR.C.
<<<||advertisement||>>>