ADV: Weight loss prescription medication now! Save time & money!

From: Elizabeth
Subject: ADV: Weight loss prescription medication now! Save time & money!
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 01:38:29 -0800

Weight loss, sexual and pain relief medications online without a doctor's bill! Order prescription drugs ONLINE from a trusted pharmacy located in the USA. Just answer a few questions about your health, and one of our licensed physicians will electronically issue you a prescription and our online pharmacy will fill your order. It's that simple! You'll have your medication delivered to your door immediately! No need for an office visit. No consultation fees!

GO TO MED RX PHARMACY NOW!

Should you not wish to be contacted at this email address again, please click on this link and follow the instructions. This message is a commercial advertisement. It is compliant with all federal and state laws regarding email messages including the California Business and Professions Code.

We have provided this "opt out" link so you can be deleted from our mailing list. In addition we have provided the subject line "ADV" to provide you notification that this is a commercial advertisement for persons over 18yrs old.