RAGUEL has pictures for you 17-2

From: sheenaweena20012085t61
Subject: RAGUEL has pictures for you 17-2
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:09:44 -0500

Congratulations! YOU WON A  FREE V.I.P. PASS to TenderYouth.com!

Tender Youth is the hottest teen site in the world! We have the youngest
teens allowed by law. See what they'll do to earn their keep. You won't believe
it!

To claim your Free V.I.P. membership, just follow the web address below.

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO ANYONE OR YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR V.I.P. PASS!
http:www.tenderyouth.com/elitepass.html?site=tenderyouth&resellerid=pcducats

You will forfeit your prize if you do not claim it within 24 hours of receiving
this email.
Hurry!!

You have recieved this E-Mail because you are subscribed on our
email list as an opt-in subscriber.This E-mail is in no way solicited,
however if you wish to be removed, please email us at
address@hidden with the subject line "remove".