ATTENTION

From: CHIEF ALEX EKWUEME
Subject: ATTENTION
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 12:05:20

Union Bank of Nigeria,
  Lagos-Nigeria.

  From the Desk of   CHIEF ALEX EKWUEME.
  Union  ATT: MANAGING DIRECTOR/PRESIDENT.

  Dear Sir/Madam.

  STRICTLY A PRIVATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL

  I am   CHIEF ALEX EKWUEME, The manager, Bills and
Exchange at the Foreign
  Remittance Department of the UnionBank of Nigeria
Plc. I am writing
  this letter to ask for your support and cooperation
to  carry out this  business
opportunity in my department.We discovered an
abandoned sum  of $20,000,000.00 (Twenty
million United States Dollars only)  in an  account
that belongs to one of our foreign customers
who died along  with his entire family of a wife and
two children in November1999
in a Plane  crash. Since we heard of his death, we
have been expecting his next-of-kin
 to come over and put claims for his money as the
heir,because we cannot
 release the fund from his account unless someone
applies forclaim as the next-of-kin
to the deceased as indicated in our banking
guidelines.
 Unfortunately, neither their family member nor
distant relative has ever appeared
to claim the said fund. Upon this discovery, I and
other officials in my department
have agreed to make business with you and release the
total amount into your account
as the heir of the fund since no one came for  it or
discovered he maintained account
with our bank, otherwise the fund  will be returned to
the banks treasury as unclaimed
fund.
  We have agreed that our ratio of sharing will be as
stated thus; 20 % for you as
foreign partner, 75 % for us the officials in my
department and  5 % for the settlement
of all local and foreign expences incurred by us and
you during the course of this
business. Upon the successful completion of this
transfer, I and one of my colleagues
will come to your country and mind our share. It is
from our 75 % we intend to import
Agricultural Machineries into my country as a way of
recycling the fund.
  To commence this transaction, we require you to
immediately indicate your interest
by a return e-mail and enclose your private contact
telephone number, fax number, fullname
and address and your designated bank coordinates to
enable us file letter of claim
to the  appropriate departments for necessary approvals
before the transfer can be made. Note also, this transaction must be kept
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL because of its nature.
  I look forward to receiving your prompt respons

  CHIEF ALEX EKWUEME.
  Union Bank of Nigeria