195 Pounds for a Computer

From: gnu-emacs-sources-admin
Subject: 195 Pounds for a Computer
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 19:43:27 +0000

Hi

Why buy an expensive new computer to type letters, do your finances, send
E-mails, keep a database or familiarise the family with computers....

We are disposing of  'second user' Dell computers for only £195 complete
(telephone orders only)

The Desktop computers have Windows 95 and Word Processing, Database, and
Spreadsheet. For a small extra you can 'Surf' and send E-mails. Why spend £1000
on the latest computer with tricky gizmos you won't use ?

Answers to your questions so you can reserve one before they all go......

* Pentium 133 Computer (32 RAM, Min 1.0 Gig Hard Drive)
* Colour Monitor (14" SVGA)        * Keyboard and Mouse (new)
* Windows 95 (loaded, running, online instructions)
* Microsoft Works (Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Database all loaded and Running)

Only 195 Pounds                   Door to door delivery          £24.50

Choose any of these optional extras......

* Freeserve  Internet ready. end E-mails and 'surf'
(new fast 56K modem installed)                                  Add  £58.00
* CD ROM (Compact Disk for computers)                           Add  £38.00

Your computer will arrive in 14 days and  include  cables, guidance notes, two
help lines and a 30-day return to base guarantee to ensure these applications.
Simply plug in your computer and start using it....

To reserve your  Computer call us on 0870 770 3384. Sorry, we cant  accept
e.mail enquiries/orders. Pay by cheque or credit card and if you choose we
won't debit your card until after your computer arrives. Please call now on
0870 770 3384 before they all go.

Regards

Tony.        Liquidated Computers

P.S.    Large discounts for cash or debit card payment

The garage,  28 High St, Horley, Surrey .No Laptop Computers. Not for games.
Global Sign Ltd.Terms apply. Call  0870 770 3384  before they all go !