Patch for Windows implementation of play-sound

From: Ben Key
Subject: Patch for Windows implementation of play-sound
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 00:04:34 -0400

The attached zip file contains a patch I have been working on that adds a
Windows compatible implementation of play-sound to GNU Emacs.  I have tested
this patch with version 21.2 and 21.3.50 (CVS).  I have also tested this
patch with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 and MinGW 2.0 / MSys 1.08.

The ReadMe.txt file contained within the zip file gives a brief explanation
of how to install the patch.

I have requested that this change be assigned to me so that it can be
incorporated into Emacs.  But, until that happens, anyone who wishes to may
use this patch.

Feel free to contact me a <address@hidden> if you have any questions
or comments.