info-xref.el - check info cross references

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: info-xref.el - check info cross references
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 08:52:59 +1000

I've run across a few wrong or superseded node names in info file
cross references lately, so I thought it'd be cute to run a regexp
over an info file and try visiting the external references to see if
they worked.

Well, the details added up to a bit more than I intended, but the
result is below.

It's not blindingly fast, on account of reading and re-reading files,
but it's ok for individual info documents, and if you're trying it on
a whole system then you just have to be patient.