jde-maven.el version 0.1

From: Raffael Herzog
Subject: jde-maven.el version 0.1
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 16:17:26 +0200

Attached is the jde-maven.el version 0.1. This code provides a nice integration of JDEE and the Maven console.

It's been tested on my environment only (GNU Emacs 21.3.1) but should basically also work with other Emacsen. I'm rather new to Elisp so I don't know what are GNU-Emacsisms and what XEmacsisms there are. However, the code that would most likely break with XEmacs is heavily based on jde-ant.el which is proven to work with both Emacsen.

Tips, corrections, bug reports and other comments are welcome (use the Reply-To address).

cu,
   Raffi

--
Neu im Usenet? Fragen? -> http://www.use-net.ch/usenet_intro_de.html