e-gold soft

From: Elvis Christian
Subject: e-gold soft
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:32:44 +0400

Hello Dear E-gold user,
We are glad to present You helpful software for Your needs.Our prices are very
cheap!

1.Massist - $29.95 only!!!
The main purpose of creating the MASSIST program is enable the user to access
the main functions of electronic payment systems via a single interface, built
on the basis of
Windows-application.

2.Autopay - $24.95 only!!!
This program helps to make multiple e-Gold payments, manage e-Gold accountA
user will be responsible to all payments, which he will make with this software.
A user is responsible to fill a table of a software with correct account
numbers,or other payment details. Made payments are not returnable.

Please visit http://hyipsoft.biz/ for more details.
P.S. If You are hyip program or rating site administrator we can send You both
programs absolutely free of charge!!! Just leave us feedback at
http://hyipsoft.biz/ with your email address.