$95432

From: Erin Chaney
Subject: $95432
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:50:31 +0000

Hello,
I sent you an email a few days ago because you now qualify for a new mortgage.
You could get a $300,000 for as little as $700 a month!
credit is no problem, you can pull cash out or refinance.

http://lsiemd.lender-home.com/a1/jwex.php?v2l=51

Best Regards,
Lisa Thompson

---- system information ----
part cannot services doesn't indicate C: Germany consistent
stroke-radical It segments environment another personalization note Simplified

method Each managing instead contribute template various available

Another time ... http://hekdn.lender-home.com/r1/index.html

A 20-ton chunk of granite from the Adirondack Mountains in upstate New York
will be placed inside the 70-foot deep foundation, launching a five-year
construction plan for a 1,776-foot skyscraper that will become an iconic symbol
for the New York City skyline."What better day to lay the cornerstone of the
Freedom Tower than the day our country declared its independence," said Gov.
George Pataki, who has named the building the Freedom Tower."Everyone
understands that this is more than a building, more than just a site. It is a
symbol of American freedom, and a symbol of our renewal," Pataki said.About 100
family members of September 11 victims will be present for the cornerstone
ceremony."It's one more step to this hole not being here. It's one more step to
recovery," said Charles Wolf, the husband of a trade center attack victim.
"It's not just to show that we're rebuilding, it's important to rebuild."Wolf's
wife, Katherine, 40, began working for Marsh and McLennan, on the 97th floor of
the north tower, just three weeks before it was struck by a 767 jetliner
hijacked by al Qaeda terrorists."They may have gotten my wife, but they're not
getting the rest of my life, and I think we Americans are saying they're not
getting our life either."Some 9/11 families have criticized rebuilding
officials for sidestepping historic preservation and the commitment not to
rebuild on the acre-wide squares where the twin towers were anchored, known as
their "footprints.""We are not opposed to the rebuilding moving forward. We
just don't want it to move forward and the physical remains of the footprints
to be destroyed in that process," said Anthony Gardner, whose brother Harvey
was killed inside the south tower.Opinions vary widely on what standard defines
the "tallest building in the world," whether it includes towers or antenna or
neither in the measurement of height. Some buildings are tallest in one
category and not under a different standard.The Freedom Tower's torqued glass
and steel tower includes a 276-foot spire. A broadcast antenna will bring the
total height above 2,000 feet.