0nline address@hidden, Download Symantec, Microsoft & other titles Insta

From: Salvador Kaplan
Subject: 0nline address@hidden, Download Symantec, Microsoft & other titles Instantly
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 01:12:25 -0200

*Opt-in address@hidden Specials for July 2004*

Product Information

Top Sellers | Rebates | New Releases | Shop By Brand

Hot Savings Packages!

Microsoft Windows XP - Complete Newest Version

Our Price: $49.95%_RND_WORD
Retail Price: $299.95%_RND_WORD
You Save:
$249.00 [87%]%_RND_WORD
See Details
%_RND_WORD
%_RND_WORD
Availability: Download Within Minutes!
%_RND_WORD

Customers rated this item Results from 126,987 reviews

Customers who purchased this item also purchased the following:

Microsoft
Office XP Professional Edition
$69.95
more info

Adobe
Photoshop CS 8.0 Complete Version
$59.95
more info

Adobe
Acrobat 6.0 Professional Edition
$49.95
more info
CSOD Sales Rank: #1%_RND_WORD
Manufacturer:
Microsoft%_RND_WORD
Mfg Part#: E85-000089%_RND_WORD
Features:
%_RND_WORD
Product Description - MS Windows XP Professional - complete package
License Qty - 1 user%_RND_WORD
Media - Instant Download%_RND_WORD
Value: 5.0

Performance: 5.0

Ease of Use: 5.0

Overall Satisfaction: 50
%_RND_WORD
Greg O.
from Birmingham, AL rated this item 5 of 5
%_RND_WORD
"XP is great!
%_RND_WORD
The new Windows XP Professional edition is ideal for advanced users There are many more things included with the operating system which give a good overall system performance. It is also ideal for small networks in the home and large ones too and the built in firewall which is included too provides extra security. I have had a great experience with XP and will be using it from now on as I have found it is a lot better than previous windows versions."
%_RND_WORD

bumble
Was this review helpful? Yes  No
daugherty

+

Windows XP + Office XP Pro
YOUR PRICE: Only $101.95
SAVE Over $729.00!
technetium
%_RND_WORD

+

Windows XP+ SystemworksPro
YOUR PRICE: Only $69.95
SAVE Over $299.00!
calm
%_RND_WORD

+

Flash MX 2004 Pro + Dreamweaver MX 2004 Pro
YOUR PRICE: Only $59.95
SAVE Over $899.00!
steve
%_RND_WORD

collimate hecate battlefront tau pullover snook mint tun visigoth felonious ingot beyond counteract austere evoke advisable cursor eric hoagy retaliatory sightsee muslim swell patton mendel