Mortgages gone, you're clear of the debt

From: providencia sims
Subject: Mortgages gone, you're clear of the debt
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:18:06 -0700

Say good riddance to your card balances.
Bring to an end those harassing calls and letters.
Your Cr. rating will not be affected by this.
To learn more
press to stop receiving or not send to postal center slot 1200 b, Or anje stad, A ruba

But, tell me, can you trust your chief of police? I think so, said the President, slowly; yet since your invention has shown me that many men I have considered honest are criminally implicated in this royalist plot, I hardly know whom to depend uponThen please wear these spectacles during your interview with the minister of police, said the boy You must say nothing, while he is with us, about certain marks that will appear upon his forehead; but when he has gone I will explain those marks so you will understand them