Re: Cedet1.0 Beta 3a Compile Error

From: Takuon Soho
Subject: Re: Cedet1.0 Beta 3a Compile Error
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 05:28:48 GMT

Wow, simple solution.

By the way Cedet compiles perfectly on emacs-21.3 running under XP - looks
like the windows line endings sure don't bother emacs.

Thanks Again
Tak

"Paul Kinnucan" <address@hidden> wrote in message
> "Takuon Soho" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Compiling file c:\hold\cedet-1.0beta3a\semantic\semantic-grammar-wy.el
at
> > Tue Aug 17 07:28:48 2004
> >   !! error (("Bad input grammar")
> >
> > Does anyone know how to resolve the above error?
> >
> > It occurs when I do a make on the makefile.
> >
> > I have Xemacs beta 14 Cassava (win32, Mule) on a Windows XP box
> > and my shell is Cygwin bash.
> >

> This problem in previous cedet releases was caused by the fact that
version fo semantic-grammer-wy.el included in the release had Windows line
endings. Opening the file and saving it with Unix line endings solved the
problem for me.