Debts that have gone to court- vanish

From: earlene morrison
Subject: Debts that have gone to court- vanish
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 03:22:42 -0500

If you are concerned about your current debt situation, constantly trying to
get rid of your debt from your life, you are not alone. In fact, over half
of all American households have trouble meeting their minimum monthly
obligations, driving them further and further into debt.

For the rest of the story about destroying debt, visit us here
http://yu.VK.productmegainfo.com/e3/

In the past few years, we've helped many folks, just like you, to lawfully
and morally "unload," terminate, "zero-out" and CANCEL millions of dollars
in card debts. If you've been looking for a way out of debt,  you'll
discover valuable facts very few Americans know, knowledge you can use to
start canceling your card debt!

sorry not for me and the address is above

I may be back to-night, or I may be gone several days. Anyhow, I'll be back
in a week, and you mustn't worry about me a single minute
How are you going? inquired his father, in the gentle, soothing tone
persons use in addressing maniacs.