Re: nero.el

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: nero.el
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:35:11 -0600

  I like this a lot.. Nice work Joe.  How difficult would it be to allow
  simple form posting?  If I could use this to perform google searches
  I'd be set.

Thanks!  I have to agree that this thing is bad-ass, and moreover very
likely to dramatically increase the percentage of time I spend "living
in emacs".

I've added capabilities for doing searches using various services to
the development version,

 http://www.ma.utexas.edu/~jcorneli/a/elisp/nero.el

Please feel free to check it out!

I don't know about actually dealing with forms.  Maybe there is a way,
but I don't know what it is, and I kinda doubt that it can be done
with 'lynx -dump' as the renderer.  Perhaps a different renderer can
be plugged in, etc., etc., nero eventually becomes a full featured
browser?  Who knows.

In the mean time, I'm in the middle of resolving a couple of other
issues that have been brought to my attention, and I'll post the code
again here when I'm through w/ that.