gutenberg-coding.el -- coding system for Project Gutenberg files

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: gutenberg-coding.el -- coding system for Project Gutenberg files
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:40:40 +1000

This is a spot of code for Emacs 21 to get the right coding system
when visiting a Project Gutenberg EBook or Etext file
(http://www.gutenberg.org).

The Gutenberg files have a "Character set encoding:" in the header
info, this code looks for that.  I've only tried it with a limited
number of files, but it does the right thing on latin-1, utf-8, and
windows-1253.

The gpg signature below is against my key at savannah
http://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewgpg.php?user_id=2403