Re: gds.el --- Emacs interface to Google Desktop Search

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: gds.el --- Emacs interface to Google Desktop Search
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:43:38 -0500

    In my case I have GD installed on my machine because I think it helps
    me, and I wanted to interface to it, to make my Emacs experience
    better. If there were a free replacement I would use that instead and
    interface to that one.

We can't treat a non-free program as ethically legitimate
merely because there is no free program that replaces it!