tex-math-preview.el

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: tex-math-preview.el
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 11:22:53 +1000

This is some code I've been using to look at how TeX maths come out.
I know tex-mode has printing and previewing, but I wanted something
both a little less and a little more -- automatically pick out the
maths at point, and then only show the image or an error (don't keep a
running tex and don't create any files).  Sophisticated tex users
won't be impressed, but if you're unsophisticated like me then it's
all you want. :)

The .asc signature is against my key at savannah
http://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewgpg.php?user_id=2403