Re: tex-math-preview.el

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: tex-math-preview.el
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 10:16:42 +1000

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

> I just tried to use it for wikipedia files since the documentation
> states it will work also for wikipedia markup.

Yep.

> It should be in _one_ line, <math>\int </math>

Thanks, I only used it with one-line stuff (longlines.el).  I think
this new regexp can match multiple lines

       (let ((re

> The same error occurred for $\int$

You might have to be careful where you've got point.  If it's just
before or just after a "$" then I take that $ as the start of the
maths.  That's an imperfect rule, but $ as both start and end makes
the syntax a bit ambiguous.  Perhaps immediately before a $ should be
taken to be the end, ie. point on the inside, if you know what I mean.